Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Disfunctional family drama part 2

Hello World!!!!

Ok this is the info that i had omitted........When my uncle died I called to speak with my little cousin and her mother and her mother was a wreck, but she kept me posted on what was going on regarding my uncle and Janay. Well, when my family went out there to bogard all of my uncles things...(oops)....uh..I..Uh, meant.....settle his affairs they started talking to outsiders who were black and did not like Cynthia and they hated on her and then when everyone was at the apartment clearing it out....oops...I meant settling his affairs, my aunt renee ( who is the product of one of my grandmother's affairs the dc sniper child) and Cynthia got into a fist fight and then it really went down hill from there, the fight is the reason she did not take Janay to LA because she feared for her life.

Hell, she was thinking that if they will come to her town just the 3 of them and want to fight then what is to stop them from tainting the rest of the family and have them jump on her too!!!!

So even since then Cynthia and I used to talk on a monthly basis, but I don't know what has happened but she no longer answers my calls. What do I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

T.I. Why You Wanna Lyrics