Saturday, April 01, 2006

Found myself

Ok i have not written a post on sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long b/c i keep forgetting my damn log-ins.

WELL I have a dilemma..I am dating 2 men 1 has babymamma drama but he is good man the other has minimal bbmd but he is a spoiled brat and has a stalker ex-girlfriend. Let's call number 1 "J' and number 2 "C" to keep their anonymity.

J is older than my by a couple of years and has been married twice and has 2 bioligical and 1 that he raised as his own. His first ex wife ALLEGEDLY got pregnant and he assumed it was his until the baby got sick 2 years later and needed blood and that is when he found out it was not his so they got a divorce. He is still active in his "daughter's" life. Wife number 2 ALLEGEDLY cheated on him and had a botched abortion he got a call from his home from the person she cheated on him with (her babydaddy) telling him that he needs to go to the hospital to check on his wife and that he is watching the kids. Talk about bold!!! Then the ex-girlfriend is a basket case. I don't like to disrespect my sista's but she is a mega BIATCH!!!!!!!! Since he and I have been dating she has gotten my number called and played on my phone called me all kinds od bitches and hung up in my face so I decided to call her back and give her a warning and she had the audacity to tell me not to call "her" number, Like I just gave her my number (bitch please!!!!) She is constantly calling him wanting to get back with him then he tells he no and that the only dealings he wants with her is regarding their child. Then she gets mad curses him out calls him all kind of names then he will tell her that she negative and that she needs an attitude adjustment and tells her that he is hanging up and then he hangs up that goes on like 3 0r 4 more times then he eventually cuts the phone then she will call my phone block the number and hang up but what her dumb ass fails to realize is that just because you block the number it does not mean it won't show up on my detailed billing....ha-ha-ha.....she did not count on that!!!! so i printed the bill and blocked out all of the other number except hers and he took it to her and she denied it....wow...she is a piece of work.

Now C is a couple of years younger than me and is a "former" child star and used to getting his way with women but I am a different breed of woman I don't need him and he knows it so that is kind of why he sticks around and also I THINK THAT HE IS TRYING TO WEAR ME DOWN!!!!!!! but I shall not be moved...he-he..i am step ahead of him. His babymamma well...hmmmmmm....how shall I say this...she's not really his babymamma, he went and got a test and found out Jr was not his son then SHE had to audacity to tell him he was wrong for that but he still takes care of him just as before. C's ex-girl is an older woman in her 40's that he used to work with and he used her and she let him now that she knows about me she told him that she thinks that she is pregnant and this all happened b4 I came back into the picture. Rewind...I met him last year but he did not have his shit together so he had to go, then he started getting it together (dependable car, own apt, promotion or changed hours at his job) and growing up we kinda hooked back up. Well he says he wants someone to keep it real with him but when you do he can't handle it so it's like I what I'm really saying is that I'd rather you lie to me because I can handle that. Come on now that is some BS........What do you think?!

*Retraction: The first and second wife were abused and cheated on by "J" he is a compulsive liar that deserves everything that comes his way. At the time this story was written I was totally oblivious to everything that was going on as I only had one side of the story. I did go back and change the writings to use the word allegedly. To the Ex Wives we all know what the deal is now and he was never worth the BS and drama he put all of us through but I am glad that we are cool and have mad respect for each other.

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 7:57 AM, Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

What up, cupcake! I'm glad you found your page again. I'm gonna be expecting regular updates now. I'm gonna make you into a blogger if its the last thing I do. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

T.I. Why You Wanna Lyrics