Monday, April 03, 2006

Disfunctional family drama

You know when they say opposites attract they must have been talking about my parents. My mother comes from upper middle class household in VA with 4 kids (her mother was a teacher and her father was a retired from the railroad, ran a package store and bartender on the side, and drove trucks) and my father, on the other hand came from a lower class household straight out of the hood and swamps in LA with 9 kids (his mother was out sleeping around and workind part-time in day cares and cafeterias while his father worked at pepsi) My uncle freddie is technically the oldest however he is not my grand father's child but my grandad is the only father he has ever known but my dad is really my grandfather's first child. Needless to say out of the 9 kids only six belong to my grandfather and 1 of those 3 is the offspring of the "black dc sniper's family"

Anywayz getting to the point......Last Easter my uncle j died right at his 50th birthday, he had a heart attack while driving his truck he was able to pull over his rig out of harms way well when he died he left behind a 13yo daughter and an ex-wife (who happens to be white so on my dad's side that alone makes them hate her) My grandma with her greedy ass sent one of my uncles and 2 of my aunts out to Cali to put his stuff in storage and clear out his apt. Not only did they clean out his apartment they got into a fight with the ex-wife and stole all of his daughters memories. When they went to the apt, Janay (the 13yo daughter) was told to stay out in the hall with her mother until they were finished, so when they finished there was nothing left but trash and stuff that they did not want and told her that she could come in and get what she wanted. Mind you now her father was not only a truck driver active reserve air force and did photography in the air force so he had pictures and cameras and all kinds souvenirs from all over the world then there was this beat up truck that Janay wanted really bad and her mother was willing to buy it from my family but their spiteful asses sold the damn truck from up under them, the trip part was that the truck was inoperable. Now this child has lost her father and has never really met anyone on his side of the family so now she thinks that we are all shady. I know for a fact that her father as told her about me b/c she remembered him speaking of me and when I last saw him at my grandfather's funeral (the october before my uncle passed) he said that his daughter and i favored and we acted a lot alike. I was his favorite niece.

Well anywayz!!!!! (again)

Due to the rift that was cause by my uncle and aunts Cynthia did not take Janay to LA to her father's funeral. So again this little girl has gotten shitted on, for lack of better terms, by the family again. Then at the taped funeral (how very morbid) the family who he has been away from for over 20 od years were getting up saying all of these things about him and they did not know him like that, just that previous October at the other funeral they were talking about him and how weird he was now they up at the funeral all falling out and shit. Then here comes the burial where they give the flag to a family member, guess who's bitch ass got the flag..........you give up? His mother!!!! WTF is she going to do with that? come on now? you got to be kidding me!!!!

* sidebar*-I was talking to one of my cousins and told her that Grand ma should give the flag to Janay b/c she did not need it the fat heifer went back and told the family we got into an all out argument about the flag when that was really all I said about it....talk about embellishing the story *sidebar complete*

Then her greedy ass did not want to give it up....WOW!!!!! After my uncle died she became a wealthy woman I mean she came up BIG time..........she got hundreds of thousands of dollars from his policy.....hell she got more that his own damn daughter got. Now everybody got their hand out except me and my siblings. Now fastforward to now........last week marked the 1 year anniversary of his death and things still have not changed it actually got worse my grandma who has never driven went out and bought a nissan murano and is balling out of control, moved her ex lover up in the crib and just doing the damn thang while her kids with the exception of my father are trying to have her declared so they can get the money.....WOW again! So my sister and i were talking about the whole thing the other night, my dad, uncle, and aunt went back out to smooth things over with Janay by letting her get what she wanted out of storage and give her the flag, i said would'nt it be funny if she up and died and left all of the money to Janay, my 2 sisters, my brother, and myself!!!! What do you think? hit me up!!!!

2 Comments:

At April 05, 2006 6:01 AM, Blogger VerseOne said...

that is a jacked up Fam. you should consider forming your own relationship with your young cousin. she is the victim in all this, and it'll also show that her dads family ain't all bad.

Peace

 
At April 05, 2006 6:35 AM, Blogger nikki said...

i'm with verse on this one. little girl is a victim in all of this and could use the strength and guidance of her big cuz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

T.I. Why You Wanna Lyrics